what Does motorcycle insurance cover?
From bodily injury and property damage to theft and emergency expenses, our motorcycle insurance offers more coverage options so you only need to add extra coverage if you need it. What do we cover?
- Bodily injury to someone else or damage to someone else’s property for which you are legally responsible while riding your motorcycle
- Bodily injury to yourself because of an accident with an uninsured motorist
- Damage to your motorcycle caused by an accident
- Theft, fire, vandalism, and other losses — even while your motorcycle is in storage for the winter
- Attached side cars
- Emergency roadside expenses
- Damage to protective gear
- Trip interruption expenses