Income Tax Preparation
We look young, we know. But we actually have been filing taxes for the past 15 years (time flies when you are having fun). Let us help you file your taxes to the point you enjoy filing your taxes every year? Is it possible? Try us and find out (that means, YES!)
What do I need to Bring to my Appointment?
1. please download this fillable PDF questionnaire, this is going to help us organize all your documents and information before filing. ALL CUSTOMER MUST BRING THIS FILE.
2. Your last year’s tax return. If you have filed with us the previous year then you don’t need to bring it
3. Identification documents: ID’s, Social Security cards/ITIN, birth certificate, vaccination records, school records, medical records for all taxpayers and dependents.
4. Exact amounts of all Advance child tax credits payments you’ve received and exact amount of third stimulus (in case you did not get it you can get a rebate at filing)
5. Proof of income, please bring all forms that you received. Wage and earning statements (Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R,1099-Misc) from all employers.
6. Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099)
7. In case you are insured through covered California please bring your form 1095-A. If you did not receive it please call Covered California at 1-800-300-1506
8.Proof of bank account routing and account numbers for direct deposit such as a blank check
9. To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms
10. Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider’s tax identifying number such as their Social Security number or business Employer Identification Number
11. If you or your dependents attended school, please bring the form 1098-T and supporting documents.
Federal & state E-filing
Preparing your own personal income tax return is a risk that most cannot afford to make. Personal income tax return filing is a task that leaves you with more questions than answers, and that is why having an expert preparing your taxes is so important. Whether we like it or not, today's tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there's no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax return preparer.
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
- Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months?
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year’s tax liability.
Whether you already filed your yearly tax returns on time or perhaps after the tax deadline-- there is still a chance that you might receive information that was not included or you discover something that was missed such as a significant deduction. In this case, you may consider filing an amended tax return.
Please not that in many cases amendment have to be sent by mail and it can take several months until you get a response from the IRS.
Get an ITIN/ITIN renewal
To begin the ITIN application process, you will need:
- A complete IRS Form W-7
- A U.S. federal income tax return
- Your Passport or TWO (2) of the following documents: (including at least one proving identification with photo and one proving foreign status from your country):
National Identification Document (this must be current, and include your name, photo, address, date of birth, and expiration date)
– U.S. driver’s license
– Foreign driver’s license
– Birth Certificate (required for a dependent unless a passport is being submitted and the passport has a date of entry into the U.S.)
– U.S. State I.D.
– Foreign Voter’s Registration card
– Visa issued by the U.S. Department of State
– U.S Military ID card
– Foreign Military ID card
– U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services photo I.D.
– Medical (for dependents under age 6 only)
– School records (for dependents who are students under age 18 only)
We understand the nuances of corporate tax return filing, and we can help you avoid costly errors that can create trouble down the road, such as IRS audits. We can also help you include everything you need to provide, such as expenses, cost of goods sold, wages, any repairs, income, and more. We will help you minimize your company’s tax liabilities and maximize your return to our best ability. Our expertise, experience, analysis, and thorough research allow our team to understand and take advantage of constantly-changing tax laws. No matter what your company is, we are can comfortably and thoroughly handle your Business tax return preparation services. Contact us with any questions you may have!